User Avatar
91Bc4h…kBL1@Sarkisk
Rank
Gems earned
25
Web3 developed
  • User Avatar
    @SarkiskLiquid Staking•1

    $SANC I compared Sanctum’s Instant and Delayed unstaking quotes for 1 JupSOL. The interface quoted 1.211690599 SOL instantly versus 1.213295632 SOL through delayed unstaking, but I had to switch tabs and remember both figures manually.

    The delayed option also said “claim at the next epoch” without showing the current epoch’s remaining time. A side-by-side comparison—“receive now” versus “receive after approximately X hours,” including the exact SOL difference—would make the cost-versus-wait trade-off much easier to evaluate.

  • User Avatar
    @SarkiskLending•1

    $KMNO I checked Kamino’s Institutional Commodity Yield vault: $50.89M AUM, $4.30M instant liquidity, and a 7.39% projected annual return.

    The docs explain that larger redemptions can enter a FIFO queue, while underlying commodity loans may require 1–3 months’ notice.

    What’s missing is clearer visibility at the deposit stage: liquidity-buffer %, current queue size, and estimated withdrawal time.

    An “exit liquidity” preview showing how much of a deposit could be withdrawn immediately—and the expected wait for the rest—would make the liquidity risk as transparent as the projected yield.

  • User Avatar
    @SarkiskUtility+1•1

    $HONEY : I searched Abuja, Nigeria in Hivemapper’s Coverage Explorer. The map centered correctly and I could see coverage around Wuse, Garki and Gwarinpa, but the sidebar only showed global numbers like 785M km mapped, 38% global road coverage and 23M unique km.

    Since HONEY rewards depend on regional progress and tile freshness, it would be useful to see more local data after searching a location — things like local coverage %, imagery age and the current tile reward multiplier. A “plan a high-priority route” option would also be useful for contributors who want to know where their next drive could add the most value.

  • User Avatar
    @SarkiskLiquid Staking•1

    $SANC / Sanctum: I found the historical yield comparison interesting, especially the 100 SOL example where INF ended at 105.95 SOL vs 105.31 SOL for JitoSOL over 11 months.

    The only thing I found a bit hard was checking how those numbers were calculated. It would be helpful to show the exact dates, epoch-by-epoch returns, and whether fees or rebalancing are included. That would make the 0.64 SOL difference much easier to verify.