- @shirogameUtility+1•3
$SWCH I reviewed the Switch Board ($SWCH) listing, and the idea of an OpenAI-compatible AI inference router that can auction requests to find cheaper and more reliable LLM execution is interesting, especially for developers who want one API instead of managing multiple models. However, I noticed a few areas that could make the project easier to trust and understand. The $SWCH name and ticker can easily be confused with Switchboard ($SWTCH), so clearer branding or verification on TokenGems would help prevent users from mixing up the two projects. I also couldn’t find enough visible developer documentation, such as a live API demo, SDK quickstart, or clear benchmarks, to easily verify the inference-routing concept. Finally, the utility of $SWCH itself isn’t clearly explained—there’s no obvious information showing whether the token is used for inference fees, staking, governance, or developer benefits. Adding clearer product documentation and explaining the token’s role would make the project much easier for both developers and new users to evaluate.
- @shirogameGovernance+1•2
$TNSR I tested Tensor as a first-time user through the Stonk Cats collection, and overall the core trading experience felt smooth, especially the execution and balance checks when placing a buy or bid. However, I noticed a few areas that could make the experience much better for new users. The biggest issue was the Crossmint card checkout, which immediately failed with a “previously deleted API key” error while the payment form still remained open. If card payments are meant to help non-wallet users onboard, this could create a major drop-off. I also couldn’t clearly understand what holding $TNSR actually provides from the marketplace experience, so adding a simple explanation of its utility or benefits could help connect the token with the product. Finally, clearer verification badges in collection search would help users distinguish official collections from similarly named ones. These are relatively small changes, but fixing them could make Tensor more accessible and less confusing for first-time users.