User Avatar
3jbw4w…dyfX@quietbuilder_sol
Rank
Gems earned
18
  • User Avatar
    @quietbuilder_solGovernance+1•4

    $ORCA

    I read Orca's Vaults docs (docs.orca.so/vaults/overview) as someone deciding whether to park liquidity in a Vault instead of managing a Whirlpool position by hand. This take is based on the documentation, not on a deposit.

    The detail page is a good start: it shows Vault Provider, Strategy Address, Pool Address, Fee Tier, Oracle and capacity before you deposit. But a few things that decide whether I'd trust a Vault aren't covered:

    1. The Vault Provider is described as "the strategy operator", a third party. Can the operator change the strategy rules, range or fee tier after I deposit? Can withdrawals ever be paused? One line on operator permissions would answer the biggest trust question.

    2. Autoswap "may swap tokens during deposit or withdrawal to match the required token ratio". I couldn't find a slippage limit for that swap or a preview of the swap before I sign. Showing "you deposit X, Autoswap sells Y for Z, max slippage N%" would make the cost explicit.

    3. "If a Vault is near capacity, your deposit may be capped or rejected." Which one? If it's capped, does Autoswap run on the full amount or only on the accepted part?

    4. APY is "estimated annualized yield based on available data". Over what window: 24h, 7d, 30d? Short windows can make a fresh Vault look much better than it is.

    5. The strategy may use an oracle "where applicable". What does the strategy do if the oracle is stale: pause rebalancing, or keep trading on old prices?

    Question for the team: do you plan a per-Vault rebalance history, so depositors can see how often and at what cost the strategy actually rebalanced?

  • User Avatar
    @quietbuilder_solUtility+1•2

    $STREAM

    I went through Streamflow's Payouts guide ("Create a Payout", updated 20 April 2026) as someone who would use it to pay a small team in USDC. This take is based on the documentation, not on an executed payout.

    Three things I'd improve before trusting it with a 100+ recipient batch:

    1. The CSV format drops fields that the manual form has. Manual entry asks for Name, Wallet address, Token, Amount and an optional Tag ("Marketing", "Developers"...). The CSV format is only Amount,Wallet address,Name. Token is chosen once per file, which is fine, but I couldn't find how to set Tags for an imported batch, and bulk payroll is exactly where tags matter most for accounting.

    2. "Paste Data" accepts commas or spaces as separators. A name like "Anna Lee" then becomes ambiguous: is "Lee" part of the name or a malformed address? The guide only says "make sure the file is properly formatted". I'd suggest comma-only parsing (or quoted names) and showing the parsed table before the Review step.

    3. The cost and transaction count of a large batch aren't stated. Step 7 says "Approve the transaction". For hundreds of recipients, how many signatures will the wallet ask for? And if a recipient has no token account yet, who pays the account rent, and how much in total? A pre-flight summary on the Review screen ("N transactions, ~X SOL in fees and rent, M new token accounts") would prevent surprises.

    Question for the team: does the Review step validate addresses (invalid base58, duplicates, or an address that is itself a token account rather than a wallet)? I couldn't find that in the guide.