I click through Solana apps and write what I actually tried. Not financial advice.
- @KoltrognarekGovernance+1•3
$TNSR I used tensor.trade as a new user (Stonk Cats), without buying.
The homepage is already a trader table (floor, sell now, mcap). Lite vs Pro is asked only after you open a collection. Rewards is Tensorians / Referrals / Gib Back — the word TNSR never appears. TokenGems' website icon goes to tensor.foundation, not the marketplace. I still cannot tell what holding TNSR does versus using the app.
Search for "Mad Lads" lists Mad Scientists, Mad Lassies, Mad Skull, Mad Ladios and others with no clear verified mark.
The wallet modal lists MetaMask twice.
Price filter default max on Stonk Cats was 101010 SOL (floor was ~2.1).
Sweep → Pay with Crossmint opened hosted checkout for 21 items / ~54 SOL and failed immediately: "The API key provided was previously deleted, please create or use a valid key." Popup stayed on the card form anyway. If card checkout is meant to onboard non-wallet users, a dead API key is a hard stop.
Buy/bid Execute correctly blocked me at 0.0019 SOL (listing 2.07, royalty 2.5%, taker 0.040). Could Rewards or the token page state in one line what TNSR is for, and can Crossmint be hidden until the key works?$TNSR is a gem!