User Avatar
HpkYnw…2fmA@HaPpy
Rank
Gems earned
20
  • User Avatar
    @HaPpyMeme+1•3

    $SOLCAT is a gem!I compared a few small Solana tokens on TokenGems and Solana Cat (SOLCAT) stood out: it shows about $208,621 of 24h volume against a market cap of roughly $144,032. That is more than 100% of its market cap traded in a single day, which usually means either a very active community or heavy short-term churn and bot activity.

    With 3,290 holders and a holder-distribution score of 0.61 the base looks wide and spread, but the page does not tell me which of the two explanations is true. A simple turnover metric (24h volume / market cap) plus a unique-traders count would make it obvious whether the activity is organic. Is that something the page could show?

  • User Avatar
    @HaPpyUtility+1•3

    $SOS is a gem!I compared several Solana tokens on TokenGems and Solana Swap (SOS) stood out for an unusual reason: it shows around 16,647 holders, but only about $1,400 of 24h volume against a $211K market cap. That combination usually means a wide, possibly airdropped holder base with almost no trading activity rather than organic demand, and its holder-distribution score of 0.73 points the same way.

    What I would like to see on the page is a simple holder-activity split: how many of those wallets have traded in the last 30 days, plus the top-10 concentration. That single chart would separate a real community from a passive snapshot. Could that be added?

  • User Avatar
    @HaPpyMeme•1

    $UNTAXED is a gem!I looked at $UNTAXED on TokenGems. The promise is zero-fee trading on Solana, and the page shows the metrics clearly: market cap around $3.8K, 361 holders and an entropy score of 0.13.

    The question I could not answer is how the project earns money if trading is free. Is it spread-based, or is there a paid tier or token utility? A short "how we earn" section would make the zero-fee claim much more credible.