- @EngineerDEX+1•2
$MET I was checking the Discover page on the 2H filter and noticed an ALLINU–SOL pool showing 2.73% Fees/Active TVL, while the token price had moved around 9.37%.
The fee number looks good, but it doesn’t really tell you if an LP actually made more than they would have by just holding the two assets.
It would be really useful to have an “LP Result vs Holding” estimate showing fees earned, impermanent loss, time in range, and expected exit value.
That would make it much easier to compare pools, especially with new and volatile tokens.
- @EngineerUSD•2
$JupUSD I tested JupUSD’s transparency dashboard and previewed a 100,000 JupUSD-to-SOL swap on Jupiter. The quote showed only about 0.03% impact, which was encouraging.
One thing I’d improve: the dashboard shows $45.1M in reserves, but only $2M as the onchain program buffer. Since retail users rely on swaps rather than direct redemption, it would be useful to show live exit liquidity and estimated slippage for $10K, $100K, and $1M trades.
That would help users understand the difference between being fully backed and being immediately liquid during volatile markets.